Excellent. The taste lasts long.
- Add 100ml warm water to the lower chamber of your Moka Pot.
- Add 10g of coffee in the filter basket.
- Screw the upper chamber and lower chamber together.
- Heat on medium flame until you hear a gurgling sound, or when you see the water has finished bubbling through.
- Immediately pour into your cup.
The Jumboor Estate is a legacy left behind by the British. Home to many seasonal streams, ‘no cultivation’ zones have been earmarked by Tata Coffee to let the natural flow of water remain undisturbed. A breathtaking spring in the Jumboor Estate when the coffee blooms, is a sight to behold. Since the 1870s, the finest of the Arabicas are planted in this 390-hectare northern highlands estate of Coorg, home to The Gilling Basah.
Altitude: 1156 mtrs