- Add 2 teaspoons ( 10 gms approx. ) of coffee to the upper part of the filter
- Place the plunger on top of coffee powder & pour 100 ml of hot water to the coffee
- Let the coffee soak and then cover the filter for 15 mins approx.
- Let the concoction steep through
- You can add milk and sugar as per your preference
As the story goes, large herds of bison used to camp in the deep valleys of this estate in the 18th century and hence the name ‘Yemmigoondi’ came into being. This is one of the earliest estates started by the British, proof of which is the existence of a 100 year old bungalow and a horse stable in the Dodde (Big) Yemmigoondi estate. Yemigoondi estate is situated in the Coorg district of Karnataka. This estate is blessed with abundant water bodies and natural springs, which contribute to the prevalence of salubrious climate. This results in ideal growing conditions for Coffee with high bean density. The estate has large species of indigenous trees that are home to the flying fox, a variety of birds, wild cats and other mammals like elephants that come into the estate looking for food and water. Honeybees assist in natural pollination echoing the eco-friendly practices that the estate follows.
Altitude: 890-1100 mtrs