- Add a heaping tablespoon (7-8 grams) of coffee to the pot per 200 ml of water
- Pour hot water, not boiling, into the pot, and gently stir
- Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot but stop just above the water and ground coffee mix. (do not plunge yet)
- Let stand and brew for 3-4 minutes or more for a stronger flavour
- Press the plunger down slowly, exerting steady pressure
- Your fresh brew is ready. Enjoy it hot, cold or with a dash of milk
The Jumboor Estate is a legacy left behind by the British. Home to many seasonal streams, ‘no cultivation’ zones have been earmarked by Tata Coffee to let the natural flow of water remain undisturbed. A breathtaking spring in the Jumboor Estate when the coffee blooms, is a sight to behold. Since the 1870s, the finest of the Arabicas are planted in this 390-hectare northern highlands estate of Coorg, home to The Gilling Basah.
Altitude: 1156 mtrs
Aromatic, strong coffee with intricate flavours. Just the way I like it! <3
Great taste!! But making it takes time.
It has a great taste and gives a very rich mouthfeel. It makes me want to have more and more of it. Although it does need a french press equipment to make the coffee, and it's not for someone who prefers instant coffee.