- Add 100ml warm water to the lower chamber of your Moka Pot.
- Add 10g of coffee in the filter basket.
- Screw the upper chamber and lower chamber together.
- Heat on medium flame until you hear a gurgling sound, or when you see the water has finished bubbling through.
- Immediately pour into your cup.
About 20 km from the Manjarabad Fort (Constructed by Tipu Sultan in 1792) lies the Goorghully Estate nestling at an elevation of 1040 mtr. The estate was started by planters F G Foster, Margret Brook and others in 1940. The estate is divided into 3 divisions; the Goorghully & Soondhully divisions in the Hassan District and the Hoshully in the Mudigere Taluk. The estate is best recognised for producing a delectable cup of Arabica coffee. Goorghully is a mixed estate with 40% area cultivated with Arabica and 60 % with Robusta.
Altitude: 910-1040 mtrs