- Add 100ml warm water to the lower chamber of your Moka Pot.
- Add 10g of coffee in the filter basket.
- Screw the upper chamber and lower chamber together.
- Heat on medium flame until you hear a gurgling sound, or when you see the water has finished bubbling through.
- Immediately pour into your cup.
A regal 19th-century estate, the Mylemoney estate in Chikmagalur is reckoned as one of the best estates in the region, planted by English Planter Thomas Cannon. It is home to one of the rarest strains of Arabica, The Kent. Lush green forests and rich wildlife play hide and seek in this magnanimous estate located in the mountain range of Mullayangiri, the highest peak in Karnataka. By the 1860s, the word about the finesse of ‘Mylemoney Brand - Cannon’s Coffee’ reached the markets of London. Today, the experience of sensational coffee is grown, roasted and ground here.
Altitude: 1141 mtrs