- Add a heaping tablespoon (7-8 grams) of coffee to the pot per 200 ml of water
- Pour hot water, not boiling, into the pot, and gently stir
- Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot but stop just above the water and ground coffee mix. (do not plunge yet)
- Let stand and brew for 3-4 minutes or more for a stronger flavour
- Press the plunger down slowly, exerting steady pressure
- Your fresh brew is ready. Enjoy it hot, cold or with a dash of milk
The Jumboor Estate is a legacy left behind by the British. Home to many seasonal streams, ‘no cultivation’ zones have been earmarked by Tata Coffee to let the natural flow of water remain undisturbed. A breathtaking spring in the Jumboor Estate when the coffee blooms, is a sight to behold. Since the 1870s, the finest of the Arabicas are planted in this 390-hectare northern highlands estate of Coorg, home to The Gilling Basah.
Altitude: 1156 mtrs