Not just a review for Karadibetta coffee but for all coffee roasts available as sonnets.
Good quality product
I love this coffee.
TRY IT OUT! Lovely and soooooo tasty!!!. One of the best filter coffees i have tried, it's just really unique.
I tried Sonnets for the first time and I’m so happy as it was almost perfect! I trusted the Tata brand and as usual, it delivered perfectly. One of the best coffees i have ever had!! To add to the uniqueness, this coffee is handpicked and packaged from Tata's own coffee estates. 👌🏼👌🏼I like the whole exclusive feeling.
- Add 2 teaspoons ( 10 gms approx. ) of coffee to the upper part of the filter
- Place the plunger on top of coffee powder & pour 100 ml of hot water to the coffee
- Let the coffee soak and then cover the filter for 15 mins approx.
- Let the concoction steep through
- You can add milk and sugar as per your preference
In the 1920s a marine engineer turned planter came to the Manjarabad Region and the panoramic view of the Western Ghats mesmerized him. He built a bungalow atop at hill in Karadibetta or the ‘mountain of the bears’ in the local tongue. At Karadibetta the weather is warm through the year with timely showers. The right mix of hot and damp weather at the high altitude favours the concentrated flowering and a healthy strain of coffee. Karadibeetta Estate is is famous for its Robusta “Kaapi Royale”. The Robusta here is found to be neutral and soft with a strong body and spicy notes.
Altitude: 900 - 1000 mtrs