- Add 100ml warm water to the lower chamber of your Moka Pot.
- Add 10g of coffee in the filter basket.
- Screw the upper chamber and lower chamber together.
- Heat on medium flame until you hear a gurgling sound, or when you see the water has finished bubbling through.
- Immediately pour into your cup.
In the 1920s a marine engineer turned planter came to the Manjarabad Region and the panoramic view of the Western Ghats mesmerized him. He built a bungalow atop at hill in Karadibetta or the ‘mountain of the bears’ in the local tongue. At Karadibetta the weather is warm through the year with timely showers. The right mix of hot and damp weather at the high altitude favours the concentrated flowering and a healthy strain of coffee. Karadibeetta Estate is is famous for its Robusta “Kaapi Royale”. The Robusta here is found to be neutral and soft with a strong body and spicy notes.
Altitude: 900 - 1000 mtrs