- Add 2 teaspoons ( 10 gms approx. ) of coffee to the upper part of the filter
- Place the plunger on top of coffee powder & pour 100 ml of hot water to the coffee
- Let the coffee soak and then cover the filter for 15 mins approx.
- Let the concoction steep through
- You can add milk and sugar as per your preference
Merthi hills in Karnataka at 1,630 ft is the second highest peak in the state and rich in heritage, and bio-diversity. The Merthikan Estate of Tata Coffee is nestling in the foothills of the Merthi Hills surrounded by “Agumbe”, which receives the highest rain in Karnataka and “Kudremukh” a scenic hill station. The hills are also home to the famous Sringeripeeta by Adi Shankara, a revered saint in the 8th century, the Horanadu Annapoorneswari Temple and the Kaleswara temple. It is in this rich land that the Tata Coffee estate thrives with the rivulets that run through the Merthi Hills to join the majestic Bhadra river. The hilly wet regions of the estate support the growth of tea as well as coffee. Merthikhan is a one of a kind estate where Coffee, Tea and Pepper are cultivated.
Altitude: 1180 mtrs