- Add a heaping tablespoon (7-8 grams) of coffee to the pot per 200 ml of water
- Pour hot water, not boiling, into the pot, and gently stir
- Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot but stop just above the water and ground coffee mix. (do not plunge yet)
- Let stand and brew for 3-4 minutes or more for a stronger flavour
- Press the plunger down slowly, exerting steady pressure
- Your fresh brew is ready. Enjoy it hot, cold or with a dash of milk
A regal 19th-century estate, the Mylemoney estate in Chikmagalur is reckoned as one of the best estates in the region, planted by English Planter Thomas Cannon. It is home to one of the rarest strains of Arabica, The Kent. Lush green forests and rich wildlife play hide and seek in this magnanimous estate located in the mountain range of Mullayangiri, the highest peak in Karnataka. By the 1860s, the word about the finesse of ‘Mylemoney Brand - Cannon’s Coffee’ reached the markets of London. Today, the experience of sensational coffee is grown, roasted and ground here.
Altitude: 1141 mtrs