- Add 2 teaspoons ( 10 gms approx. ) of coffee to the upper part of the filter
- Place the plunger on top of coffee powder & pour 100 ml of hot water to the coffee
- Let the coffee soak and then cover the filter for 15 mins approx.
- Let the concoction steep through
- You can add milk and sugar as per your preference
Between Madikere and Kushalnagar lies the quaint estate town of Sunticoppa and the Sunticoppa Estate. In the days gone by, the town of Sunticoppa was known as the “Chundekad Thota’ among the workers and residents of Sunticoppa town. It is believed that this area was once full of thorny jungle growth called ‘chunde’ and hence the name “Chundekad Thota”. The estate has a wide range of native shade trees, which provides the required shade for coffee. The thick foliage is home to many birds like the Malabar hornbill, Racket tailed drongo, spotted dove etc. One can also spot wild boars and barking deer here.
Altitude: 900-1020 mtrs