- Add 2 teaspoons ( 10 gms approx. ) of coffee to the upper part of the filter
- Place the plunger on top of coffee powder & pour 100 ml of hot water to the coffee
- Let the coffee soak and then cover the filter for 15 mins approx.
- Let the concoction steep through
- You can add milk and sugar as per your preference
900 metres high on the warm upland of Hassan is Ubban, pristine with a bouquet of mountain springs and streams. The Goddess Parvathamma has been watching over her abode for ages. The thick forests are home to the large bio-diversity of the region. A walk in the woods will chance a spotting of leopards, peacocks, wild boars and spotted deer. The forests are also the habitat of jungle fowls, bats and flying squirrels. The high altitude and the sufficient rainfall made it conducive to plant coffee as early as in 1854. In1876, Mr. Brooke Mocketre planted the area with trees, which grew to give a mixed shade to the coffee crop. Today, the estate in Ubban produces some of the most delectable coffees in the world.
Altitude: 780 – 930 mtr