- Add 100ml warm water to the lower chamber of your Moka Pot.
- Add 10g of coffee in the filter basket.
- Screw the upper chamber and lower chamber together.
- Heat on medium flame until you hear a gurgling sound, or when you see the water has finished bubbling through.
- Immediately pour into your cup.
900 metres high on the warm upland of Hassan is Ubban, pristine with a bouquet of mountain springs and streams. The Goddess Parvathamma has been watching over her abode for ages. The thick forests are home to the large bio-diversity of the region. A walk in the woods will chance a spotting of leopards, peacocks, wild boars and spotted deer. The forests are also the habitat of jungle fowls, bats and flying squirrels. The high altitude and the sufficient rainfall made it conducive to plant coffee as early as in 1854. In1876, Mr. Brooke Mocketre planted the area with trees, which grew to give a mixed shade to the coffee crop. Today, the estate in Ubban produces some of the most delectable coffees in the world.
Altitude: 780 – 930 mtr