- Add 2 teaspoons ( 10 gms approx. ) of coffee to the upper part of the filter
- Place the plunger on top of coffee powder & pour 100 ml of hot water to the coffee
- Let the coffee soak and then cover the filter for 15 mins approx.
- Let the concoction steep through
- You can add milk and sugar as per your preference
A regal 19th-century estate, the Mylemoney estate in Chikmagalur is reckoned as one of the best estates in the region, planted by English Planter Thomas Cannon. It is home to one of the rarest strains of Arabica, The Kent. Lush green forests and rich wildlife play hide and seek in this magnanimous estate located in the mountain range of Mullayangiri, the highest peak in Karnataka. By the 1860s, the word about the finesse of ‘Mylemoney Brand - Cannon’s Coffee’ reached the markets of London. Today, the experience of sensational coffee is grown, roasted and ground here.
Altitude: 1141 mtrs