- Add 100ml warm water to the lower chamber of your Moka Pot.
- Add 10g of coffee in the filter basket.
- Screw the upper chamber and lower chamber together.
- Heat on medium flame until you hear a gurgling sound, or when you see the water has finished bubbling through.
- Immediately pour into your cup.
Nature’s compost comprising of leaf droppings, coffee fruit skin and other agricultural waste paves the way for the magical quality of arabica beans harvested at Nullore Estate. The first-ever coffee of Indian origin to be curated at the Starbucks Reserve in 2016, the microlot from Block 19 came from the vibrant Nullore Estate. The vibrant flora and fauna of the block nurtured the coffee to give the exceptional microlot. At 900mts, Nullore Estate in Madikeri is the largest Arabica estate in the region, which brings you the highest quality of magical Arabica beans. Dual canopy shade trees and nestling fruit bats are what sets the estate apart, giving it its uniqueness. Full flavoured with a lingering sweetness, the Sun-dried Coconut Water & Red Honey is the pick of the year.
Altitude: 1051 mtrs