Satisfy Your Caffeine Cravings with Coffee Cheesecake
Coffee and dessert are two of the best things in life. Why not combine them this winter and experiment a bit?
We have seen different versions of cheesecakes, but this coffee cheesecake is the most unique one! It's the perfect blend of coffee and cheesecake and it's sure to please any coffee lover. All you need is Jumboor Estate dark roast filter coffee from Sonnets by Tata Coffee and a little bit of creativity.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed arrowroot biscuits
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 24 oz (680 gram) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Jumboor Estate dark roast filter coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- In a bowl, combine arrowroot biscuits, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and melted butter. In the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture firmly.
- Beat cream cheese until it's smooth in a sizable mixing bowl. Gradually add 1 1/4 cup sugar and continue to beat until well combined. Mix in the Jumboor Estate dark roast filter coffee.
- Stir in heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture over the crust in the pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until almost set in the bottom.
- Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool inside the oven for an hour.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool thoroughly before refrigerating it.
- Once chilled, remove the springform pan, slice, and serve.
Pro tip: Before serving sprinkle with chocolate shavings or cocoa. Enjoy!