- Add 2 teaspoons ( 10 gms approx. ) of coffee to the upper part of the filter
- Place the plunger on top of coffee powder & pour 100 ml of hot water to the coffee
- Let the coffee soak and then cover the filter for 15 mins approx.
- Let the concoction steep through
- You can add milk and sugar as per your preference
About 20 km from the Manjarabad Fort (Constructed by Tipu Sultan in 1792) lies the Goorghully Estate nestling at an elevation of 1040 mtr. The estate was started by planters F G Foster, Margret Brook and others in 1940. The estate is divided into 3 divisions; the Goorghully & Soondhully divisions in the Hassan District and the Hoshully in the Mudigere Taluk. The estate is best recognised for producing a delectable cup of Arabica coffee. Goorghully is a mixed estate with 40% area cultivated with Arabica and 60 % with Robusta.
Altitude: 910-1040 mtrs