- Add 2 teaspoons ( 10 gms approx. ) of coffee to the upper part of the filter
- Place the plunger on top of coffee powder & pour 100 ml of hot water to the coffee
- Let the coffee soak and then cover the filter for 15 mins approx.
- Let the concoction steep through
- You can add milk and sugar as per your preference
The Jumboor Estate is a legacy left behind by the British. Home to many seasonal streams, ‘no cultivation’ zones have been earmarked by Tata Coffee to let the natural flow of water remain undisturbed. A breathtaking spring in the Jumboor Estate when the coffee blooms, is a sight to behold. Since the 1870s, the finest of the Arabicas are planted in this 390-hectare northern highlands estate of Coorg, home to The Gilling Basah.
Altitude: 1156 mtrs
A very smooth coffee ❤️
You can smell the beautifully strong aroma of this filter coffee. It's def a well-crafted coffee.
This coffee is the first Sonnets coffee I tried and I will definitely buy it again, as I loved its silky smooth texture. This is not your instant coffee, needs brewing.
I love its taste and texture, but it is not for someone who doesn’t brew. This coffee is the first Sonnets coffee I tried and I will definitely buy it again, as I loved its silky smooth texture. This is not your instant coffee, needs brewing.